Rates (*subject to change)
$165 for 60-minute Initial Assessment
$145 for 60-minute on-going Individual sessions
$125 for 45-minute individual/family/couples sessions
($80 for 30-minute individual sessions - not typical)
$65 for each Group Therapy session
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions: (please be sure to ask how your insurance covers Telehealth mental health appointments as well, and how the cost may be the same or differ from in-person appointments)
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- Do I have more than one plan? Make sure you know which plan is primary and which one is secondary and please provide information on all of the plans that cover the patient name we are using to cover sessions.
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- What is my co-pay, co-insurance, or any out-of-pocket cost?
- (if we are not in-network) Do I have out-of-network benefits for mental health? If so, what are they?
Please see the lists of in-network plans under each therapist on the "About Us" page.
We can also accept any out-of-network benefits you may have for mental health/behavioral health if we are not in-network with your plan.
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash, check and all major credit/debit cards (except American Express) accepted for payment. During the pandemic, we ask that clients pay using a HIPAA-compliant App called IVY Pay. You don't need to download the App and we will help you set this up at the first appointment. Payments are due at the time of service and will be estimated if the exact amount is unknown at the first appointment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full fee for the session. Insurance does not cover any part of a missed session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please as us for further information.